Rescue Group Booth Information
The Monty’s Home Pet Expo is held every year in February and you’re invited.
Committed to pet care education for all species, we’re offering free booths to Five (5) local rescue groups. For a small investment of time, you can be a part of the largest indoor pet event in this area. Help us educate pet parents about their finned, feathered and furred “children” and reach a pet-loving audience with information about your rescue group.
Here’s what’s required to participate:
- Booth space is FREE to the first Five (5) rescue groups or shelters submitting a completed rescue vendor contract and a copy of their current 501(c)(3) form. (More “free” booths may be added if space allows, but to start, we’re reserving 5.)
- Non-canine rescues and shelters agree to focus on education, sharing information about the responsibility of adopting your particular species and care requirements.
- To help defray the cost of the booth, please locate a business (pet-related or not) willing to sponsor the booth fee for your organization. Our volunteers will be out locating sponsors too, but any help on your part is greatly appreciated! (Sponsorship is not mandatory for participation.)
- $100 refundable deposit required to hold a booth space
If you need additional information you can:
- Contact Barb Raab: 910.259.7911 or email@example.com
- Speak to the volunteer who brought this package to you
- Visit our website: www.montyshome.org
- Write to us at: Monty’s Home, PO Box 821, Burgaw, NC 28425